Make bread, sow seeds, meet great people.
on Friday 16th October 10.30am – 2.30pm
in the China Hall, Old Spode Works, Kingsway, Stoke, ST4 1JB
The theme will be community food projects.
- A bread making workshop provided by Bread in Common
- Free freshly made lunch
- A presentation about the North Staffs Community Food Network
- Winter seed sowing with North Staffs Allotment Network
- Learning about your gifts
- Meeting great people doing good things in their communities
Email email@example.com if you’d like to come along.
We would love as many of our friends and partners to join us.