10am to 2.30pm
Bridge Centre, Birches Head, Stoke-on-Trent ST2 8DD.
Choose from more than 10 information and training workshops.
Visit information stands and take part in Networking activities to share your ideas and skills.
- Blue Iris loneliness campaign,
- Planning a Community Event,
- Equality and Diversity,
- Safer Places Scheme,
- Diabetes Education,
- Beat the Cold,
- Domestic Abuse,
- Lantern Making,
- Housing for homeless people,
- CHAD Community Action Research Network
- Potteries Gold Benefits Advice.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Please book – email email@example.com or phone 0751 881 3131